Terraflora Deep Immune is formulated with LC-Plasma, a unique paraprobiotic clinically tested to activate pDCs (plasmacytoid dendritic cells). Known as the "commander-in-chief" of the immune system, pDCs bridge the gap between the innate and adaptive immune systems — our first and second lines of defense.
- Broad-spectrum, soil-based synbiotic (probiotic + prebiotic)
- Activates the immune system for year-round health
- Supports respiratory health
- Strengthens the adaptive response to immune challenges
- The addition of LC-Plasma activates your pDCs or plasmacytoid dendritic cells, often referred to as the "commander-in-chief" of the immune system
- Each strain is third party DNA verified to ensure identity, and uniquely cultivated using a hypoallergenic, vegan, non-GMO growth media
- Formulated with Ribospore® (Bacillus pumilus), shown in studies to be a substantial producer of riboflavin (vitamin B2), an essential nutrient with novel prebiotic effects, as well as antioxidant carotenoids
- Formulated with Bacillus megaterium EM144™, a natural producer of highly bioavailable antioxidant carotenoids in the GI tract
- Contains highly resilient, spore-based strains that possess innate resistance to the stressors of heat, light, stomach acid, and time, ensuring long term viability
- Utilizes a sustainably sourced, food-based prebiotic blend of biologically active compounds; free of FOS and inulin
TARGETED IMMUNE SUPPORT
Activates pDCs (plasmacytoid dendritic cells), "commander-in-chief" of the immune system.
100% spore-based strains are naturally guarded against heat and stomach acid, arriving at the gut intact and alive.
Uniquely formulated with wild organic seaweeds and organic mushroom extracts.
Features two novel probiotic strains, shown in studies to produce highly bioavailable antioxidants.
Innately resilient bacteria in Terraflora are shelf-stable, uniting convenience and efficacy.